Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I cannot loving wait to watch this. I'm more hyped than I was about Tenet.

I can watch it on my tv you fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Someone said it was coming out tonight instead of tomorrow?

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
it was . . . very nice .

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I really want a good animated av of fat cartoon Mcdonald Trump
Did anyone else hear "Mcdonald Trump" and think "gently caress why didnt i come up with this"? So loving good

E: Seriously they must've rotoscoped his fat rear end the weird gargoyle posture and everything is so spot on

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Yeah, the thing about the Rudy scene is that it's really indefensible. Cool and good. You don't need to take your dick out, all the touching and walking to the bedroom and poo poo is enough to be skeeved out. This dude automatically got on the bed like he's done many times before in this sitch.
I'm considering re-watching the first one, but thinking that GW was the worst poo poo ever really makes me wish for that simpler time.

To me, it doesn't even have to be Borat, necessarily. I understand the character and the why. SBC in costumes getting people to say their actual reprehensible feelings is enough shock and awe for me. You could cut all the "story" out of this movie and have it be 2 hours of undercover trolling and I'm there anyway.

Firstborn fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Oct 25, 2020