Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radlum
May 13, 2013
Just saw the movie and cringed so many times. Worthy sequel, I think it might even be better than the original.

Still, I wonder if SBC has said anything about what the third act would have been if not for COVID; the final scenes make sense only is this awful world, so I'd like to know what got scrapped to make the best of these circumstances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radlum
May 13, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah I don't know how anyone doesn't get they're in on it. He walks in as the most ridiculous antisemitic caricature and they just say oh hello. I'm still seeing people on Twitter acting like they were the butt of the joke rather than antisemites being the ones being mocked.

It would be wild that someone would react so kindly to a dude in an antisemitic disguise, so they must have been on it, but even if they weren't, she is such a nice person towards a clear antisemitic parody, that I can't see her being the butt of a joke.

Also, I wish they had time to say that Borat gave COVID to Trump through Rudy.