Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

caligulamprey posted:

IMDB (a trusted source) says SBC stayed shacked up with the QAnon dudes for five days without breaking character, which I hope is true. Give me a movie of just that.

The dude saying Borat could sell his daughter for $500 and the look of pure revulsion and "that's loving disgusting" the daughter gives to her dad was absolutely perfect.

I think he said $500,000, which is more disturbing since an old white dude could name a price for sex trafficking off the top of his head

I would have had the daughter try to interview Mark Zuckerberg about why Facebook lied to her about the holocaust never happening

Good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Senator Drinksalot posted:

Wow, they got into the White House and didn't even use any of it

I have a feeling they were trying to cap the movie with the daughter in her new reporter job interacting with Trump at the White House, but she never got to ask a question and they scrapped it

Also if the release date was pushed back a month or two, they could have added the narrative that Borat gave Trump COVID