Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

dwarf74 posted:

Yeah the actress is just spectacular. Definitely on Cohen's level of just gleefully doing her shameless best to put people in uncomfortable situations.

The hardest part to watch was definitely the debutante ball. Killed it. Almost killed me in laughter.

That whole bit was amazing. The old Asian guy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Okay I have to know what the one white trash guy was writing in his notebook

I saw the names Trump and Biden and Hillary so it was definitely political stuff

Maybe it was alt right slam poetry

Edit: oh jesus the rally. This is horror :gonk:

Simone Magus fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Oct 23, 2020

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

veni veni veni posted:

Everyone is entitled to their terrible opinions I guess.

Yeah I actually thought this one was a lot better than the first. I love SBC but have always thought Borat and Bruno were his weakest characters.

Too bad da Ali G movie inexplicably sucks

Edit: also, SBC kills it as Abbie Hoffman in Trial of the Chicago 7 (the new Sorkin movie on Netflix)

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Senator Drinksalot posted:

He said in an interview that he had to get like 3 hours of make-up done for the Trump costume then hide in a bathroom for 5 hours. The KKK guy is clearly not in a fat suit so they either did that scene the day before or it was another member of the production team.

The suit was hidden under the kkk robe

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm in the "he was tucking his shirt in" camp but him patting her on the side when she removed the mic was super creepy.

"You can give me your phone number and address"

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Breadallelogram posted:

pretty sure he initiates all physical contact

Nah, she puts her hand on his knee first.

But like, she's 24 (and looked a bit younger than that). That's enough to make it creepy because he's seventy-six

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Bioshuffle posted:

It wouldn't be any less creepy if she was older.

There's a really weird thing where celebrities tend to date younger people. For example, both David Bowie and Steve Tyler dated pre-teenager girls and they are still openly revered. There are people in this forum with David Bowie avatars. I don't get it.

I'm of the opinion that two consenting adults should do whatever they want. It's when kids are involved that I draw the line.

I don't think you'd call what Bowie and Tyler did "dating"

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I want Maria, SBC and Nathan Fielder to do a bit together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

veni veni veni posted:

I like SBC a lot but Nathan Fielder is even funnier imo. Nathan for You is probably the single funniest show I have ever seen.

Fans of Fielder should check out the new show "How to With John Wilson" on HBO. NF isn't in it, but he produced it and if you like NFY it's probably right up your ally. It's a little more surreal and less gut bustingly funny, but still the same type of humor and very funny.

Thanks for this HBO had decided to never even put that show on my app lol

It definitely scratches that NFY itch, it's fantastic