Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

Edit: One moment that got a huge laugh out of me was Borat in disguise as the boom operator telling Guliani to marry more cousins, because it felt much more vicious than Borat usually does, and Guliani IMMEDIATELY got visibly pissed off. Pure gold.

There's practically no chance he actually said that to Giuliani. It's the only shot in the whole sequence with the camera pushed in and Giuliani not in frame. Similarly, it's extremely likely the "you can give me your address and phone number" is audio from another part of the recording.
The audio is also a little funky on "Rudy, Trump would be disappoint, you're leaving hotel without golden shower" and SBC has his back to the camera, so I don't think that was shouted in the moment, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU