Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

frogbs posted:

The qanon/quarantine guys had to be in on it, right?

There's a credit for the crew who dressed the "quarantine house" so it was definitely set up.
I bet they were genuine enough, but thought they were in some kind of reality TV show.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Oct 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Perestroika posted:

I still can't get over the loving debutante ball scene. Not even the movie's prank on it, but just the fact that it's a thing that exists. People unironically cosplaying some weird take on 19th century aristocracy is just :psyduck:

There are daddy/daughter balls far creepier than the one they went to.

edit:

Neo Rasa posted:

Look up documentaries about Purity Balls. :wtc:

Yup.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

I think that everything he has ever done is mean spirited

You don't think he gave time to those synagogue ladies in the genuine wish to relay their message?

I know her family is embarrassed for her and trying to sue, but who knows what she actually thought of it.