Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

what is an employee? a miserable little pile of kpis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

but enough talk, please take this discussion offline

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

it is not by my hand that i am once again given this aggressive timeline. I was brought here by middle management, who wish to pay me within the approved corporate salary band.

...ah, sarcasm. for what profit it is it to a man, if his team completes their deliverables early, but in doing so is not on the critical path? the six sigma way, mcgraw hill, 2000, i believe.
HR, forgive me! farewell, my team...
*dies in a flaming heap*

*entire wing of office building spontaneously collapses and sinks into the ocean*

Crazy Achmed fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Oct 26, 2020