Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

PWG Pimpin' In High Places 12/13/03:

"We're not a bunch of filthy mexicans, and we don't play by Lucha Libre Rules" - Excalibur

"Get a tan you <f word slur for homosexuals>." - Excalibur regarding Chris Bosh

"Here I come, poppin out of the toilet, surprise <n word (ending in a)> - Excalibur doing a promo

"I may translate uh Scorpio Sky's interview from ebonics into English." - Excalibur, who then does a rather bad attempt at a blaccent for 40 awful seconds.

Fan at PWG to Colt Cabana: "What did your dad say when you told him you sucked dick?"

Excalibur does his nearly incomprehensible blaccent again and says that it is special guest New Jack. New Jack was actually at CZW that night.

"That's pretty gay too. Not that we have a problem with gay people. They're just an endless source of commentary like the Blacks and the Mexicans." - Excalibur

"Joey Ryan says I don't want to be gay anymore" - Disco Machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

collocation posted:

Excalibur does his nearly incomprehensible blaccent again and says that it is special guest New Jack. New Jack was actually at CZW that night.

I appreciate how this starts out as a bad idea before transitioning into a legendarily bad idea.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
jfc excalibur

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Confidential 12/20/03:

"I'm in the studio with two gay DJs" - Chris Jericho

"I think Fozzy is gonna put out an xmas record, a Jewish xmas record, we're gonna do a cover of Dreidel Driedel Driedel" - Chris Jericho

"I personally think Bob is gay so it doesn't matter <...> He's not straight, that's for sure." - Coach regarding some guy from Bachelor

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
what's wrong with a jewish christmas record

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Seth Rollins posted:

what's wrong with a jewish christmas record

There isn't a Jewish xmas, Jericho isn't Jewish, and he was saying it as a joke likely predicated upon those two facts.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Smackdown Xmas in Baghdad 12/25/03:

"Big show beatin' me is like trying to get the French to fight" - Cena

"Get your drat hands off of him, you're starting to make wonder if you're a little <unintelligible>" Austin, who gives a "so so" hand wave/shake* to signify gay, as he says this to Big Show who was grabbing Vince for balance

*like this

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

collocation posted:

There isn't a Jewish xmas, Jericho isn't Jewish, and he was saying it as a joke likely predicated upon those two facts.

Tell that to the kid in my elementary school that had a jewish dad, and christian mom that cared enough to decorate for Christmas (to the extreme), and and still do the menorah, and light festivities!

That was a cool family

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Tell that to the kid in my elementary school that had a jewish dad, and christian mom that cared enough to decorate for Christmas (to the extreme), and and still do the menorah, and light festivities!

That was a cool family

Getting to do both would have been cool growing up.

It's not that none celebrate Xmas or that none can. A large minority of Jewish people celebrate the holiday, including practicing Jewish people who treat it as the secular holiday that it has become for many. It's that it's not part of the Jewish religious tradition, most do not participate, and the song in question is a Hanukkah song. He was telling a joke in a brief clip with radio hosts, including those who he joked were gay, because of how funny he thought it would be for him to perform the Hanukkah song Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel on a Jewish Xmas album.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_a_Little_Dreidel

https://www.jewfaq.org/xmas.htm

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I appreciate that there is a website with the URL jewfaq.org

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

collocation