Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/espnstatsinfo/status/1319483933000683520?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

this is hell

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
From the eye test when I wasn't looking at old pictures this is the most unimpressive 359 yard passing game I can remember watching?

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

:blessed:

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I have no clue who the better coach is between Judge and Gase.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Armitage posted:

The players are still trying under Judge, the coaching may be incompetent, the talent poor and unprepared, but they sure were attempting to play football.

Something you can't say for the Jets at this point.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Armitage posted:

It's Judge

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

print the shirts

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Grittybeard posted:

From the eye test when I wasn't looking at old pictures this is the most unimpressive 359 yard passing game I can remember watching?

wentz has some remarkably okay stats for playing like a dumb poop

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Judge has been fine it's really Jason Garrett's predictably awful offense that's killing them

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lol: I fell asleep on my sofa after 5 beers & an order of Buffalo cauliflower and missed the end of the game.

At least I have the Daniel Jones run to look back upon.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
The Giants weren’t going to be good. All they needed was progress.

I see nothing that tells me the team is progressing.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Trade wentz for jones

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Judge has been fine it's really Jason Garrett's predictably awful offense that's killing them

I mean I haven't watched the Giants closely this year but I have to admit I'm struggle to figure out what facet of the team qualifies as "fine" this year.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Engram should be cut or traded. He is so bad.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The best part was early on in the game when the Giants were punting and had a wingman completely uncovered... with the punter desperately trying to get instruction from the sideline... and the wingman completely ignoring he had no one around him, so the Giants just lost a free touchdown for nothing.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fsif posted:

I mean I haven't watched the Giants closely this year but I have to admit I'm struggle to figure out what facet of the team qualifies as "fine" this year.

Same, but at the same time I'm in favor of the opinion that firing Jason Garrett before he gets a chance to infect your organization with Jason Garrettness is probably a good idea.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

The best part was early on in the game when the Giants were punting and had a wingman completely uncovered... with the punter desperately trying to get instruction from the sideline... and the wingman completely ignoring he had no one around him, so the Giants just lost a free touchdown for nothing.

This was after they actually made the we're going for it, oh no let's run the punt team onto the field bit. Like the whole point of that should be mindful of ending up with a situation like that and not just hoping you get a 12 men on the field penalty.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

fsif posted:

The defense is honestly not the worst, they are fine. They are damaged by the offense never producing and them getting tired

Judge has been mostly a non-entity. Garrett and the offense plus the lack of talent is most of the problem

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Good night beautiful thread, I will always remember you.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Fuckin' Giants, how do you piss that game away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sorry, had to reopen this for a second

https://twitter.com/Skeeter696969/status/1319485775894007808