Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who won the drbate
This poll is closed.
trunp 4 13.33%
trunpr 5 16.67%
weed 21 70.00%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

joe biden taking off his mask as he enters the stage like hes a super smash brothers character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

wow trump looks so presidential boringly citing random covid19 statistics

cant wait for biden to look even more presidential boringly citing other random covid19 statistics

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

wow bidens refusing to tell us what his plan is and is just talking about all the people who died

big loving shocker

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ill make sure we have a plan

i mean i dont have one yet but its only been what seven months im not superman here

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

he has this thing about living in a basement

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im a covid19 expert because i got sick

not like joe biden who lives in his basement and never gets sick

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

were not in control were all gonna die

thank you for the pep talk joe really goes hand in hand with your refusal to tell us what your plan is

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im gonna shut down the virus not the country

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

wait did biden just bring up trumps not negotiating with pelosi

when were in the middle of a publicity push where trump is pushing for a deal and pelosi is refusing

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

are we gonna die or not joe make up your mind

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

trump on a roll reminding us that scientists change their mind all the time and that theyre saying different things now than they did in march

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

amazed weve spent a full half hour just on covid19

like it warrants the attention im just thinking about chris wallace forcing them to change the topic every few minutes for no loving reason

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i forgot the question but im reasonably sure biden isnt actually answering it

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

and then what happens

nothing happens thats what happens

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ha trump taking advantage of the lack of mics to prevent biden from denying the 3.5 million dollar bribe charge

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

this is brutal trump countering russian election interference by actually talking about our russian policy which no one ever does

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

oof biden not addressing the foreign policy question at all and is just talking about the bribes

cant give a single example of what anyone is bribing trump to do and isnt defending his own obama era policy at all

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

of all the things to double down on why the hell are they doubling down on taxes

last debate this was at least recent and even then voters didnt give a poo poo they unsurprisingly cared more about the tax code than how one individual rich person is unfairly benefiting from it

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

aaand trump is begging the question of why anyone would hire hunter biden when hes incompetent at everything

bidens response is just we didnt break the rules

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i will make china follow the rules

like uhhh the no fly zone in the south china sea

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

digging how trumps bragging about the trade war and biden cant apparently just take a page from kamalas book and says lol the trade war was dumb and bad

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

huh now joes claiming to be middle class usually hes working class

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

goddamn north korea time

we never get north korea time

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

trump is blaming obama for north korea having nukes at all

cant wait for biden not to address this at all

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ill meet with kim jong eun if he accedes to all my demands first

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

we had a great relationship with hitler

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

punk rebel ecks posted:

Don't South Koreans approve of Trump's handling of North Korea? I mean it's about them not us.

its more accurate to say that they approve of americas handling of north korea because theyre idiots and dont realize that biden will have a more hawkish position and still probably wont even though he just explicitly said it on live television

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

lol at trump giving biden the if you like your health insurance you can keep it treatment

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

wait is biden promising a public option

thats good isnt it

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

right to affordable healthcare

now thats the joe biden i hate

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

actually trump is very confused i hate bernie sanders and will happily piss on his grave

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

the founders in their brilliance invented deficit spending so we could fund the police

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i was briefly jazzed because biden was talking about how great a fifteen dollar minimum wage is

than i remembered he framed this statement in the very specific context of first responders who are salaried

well except the prison firefighters but lol bidens not talking about them

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

it wasnt the coyotes it was their parents

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

black.lion posted:

is "coyotes" a racial epithet ive never heard? or did he literally accuse coyotes of bringing children across the border??

its slang for human smugglers

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

who built the cages joe

who built the cages

who built the cages

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i think trump is doing better because hes been pretty consistently hammering how biden has had literal decades to solve the problems he claims to care about so much now and didnt do poo poo

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

cool right after the unprovoked racism we get the actual racism question nice timing miss moderator

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

weird how biden specified his daughter

i guess because he probably did have to tell hunter not to spook cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

trump do you oppose racism

actually i think youll find joe biden invented racism