Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I am laughing at The Falcons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I turned the game off the last couple minutes, were Cowboys players really shoving EACH OTHER at the end of the game? That's....not good.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Can’t believe the Bills are completely broken. They would have lost to the Bengals, but thankfully, they were just playing the Jets.
I think the Dak-less Cowboys may actually be worse than the Jets though.

They had a worse defense even with Dak. Now they have a slightly better offense but still have a worse defense. Cowboys will be lucky to win another game.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
The Falcons managed to out-Lions the Lions, simply breathtaking

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The falcons last 3 years have been an exceptionally epic series of meltdown losses since ->>> ???

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
https://twitter.com/eugenedanielTV/status/1320430030250455041?s=20

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

That uniform is designed so that you can't see them poo poo themselves.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Trade Deshaun to the Saints.

https://twitter.com/riversmccown/status/1320467248407072768

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have nothing to say about the Cowboys aside from lol

Jerry Jones

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Deshaun Watson will start for the patriots in 2021

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Deshaun for Tua plus the Texans first back

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Deshaun's press conferences are refreshingly honest compared to a lot of guys. Not in a disrespectful way or anything, not in a complaining about things, just kinda honest and not coach speak bullshit.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder posted:

Deshaun for Tua plus the Texans first back

no!!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Guess the Titans are poorly run

( Does the Hulk Hogan ear thing knowing Metapod can’t respond for a bit due to being struck down for calling out a shady mod)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Ahh cowboys enjoying the curse of paying a running back ityool 2020 anything above league minimum. Why do teams keep doing this? Just draft a JAG every 3 years.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Asproigerosis posted:

Ahh cowboys enjoying the curse of paying a running back ityool 2020 anything above league minimum. Why do teams keep doing this? Just draft a JAG every 3 years.

Cause having a Christian McCaffrey or Alvin Kamara is super sweet

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

Imagine trading away the best WR in the league for a middling RB making the same big salary

just sayin

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lmao

https://twitter.com/riversmccown/status/1320469222615584771?s=19

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Move the Super Bowl to Harrisburg.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
dunlap done with cinci :lol:

https://twitter.com/Carlos_Dunlap/status/1320465550968053761

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
Edit wrong thread

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

He seems kinda washed but he hates the coaches, who are bad. I'm very firmly team Carlos, get those idiots fired.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Eifert Posting posted:

He seems kinda washed but he hates the coaches, who are bad. I'm very firmly team Carlos, get those idiots fired.

yes

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I don’t know what to make of the Browns. I’m mixed. Baker needs consistent success and I hope this is the start of that because offensively I think he’s the last hitch but at one point at the beginning of the game I thought they’d blow the team up after this season although to be frank I don’t even know who from our team would stick around. I hope we make the postseason.

Pittsburgh is legit. Ravens are legit-ish. We are just keeping pace and we are the Browns.

I hoped the Titans could have beaten Pitts.

I mean I should just be happy we are 5-2 but the two good teams we faced with got blown out and most others are kind of suck teams.

Man...why can’t I just be optimistic. Like am I so Brownsed I can’t just chill and ride this?

Gatts fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 25, 2020

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Gatts posted:

I don’t know what to make of the Browns. I’m mixed. Baker needs consistent success and I hope this is the start of that because offensively I think he’s the last hitch but at one point at the beginning of the game I thought they’d blow the team up after this season although to be frank I don’t even know who from our team would stick around. I hope we make the postseason.

Pittsburgh is legit. Ravens are legit-ish. We are just keeping pace and we are the Browns.

I mean I should just be happy we are 5-2 but the two good teams we faced with got blown out and most others are kind of suck teams.

Man...why can’t I just be optimistic. Like am I so Brownsed I can’t just chill and ride this?

your first mistake was ever having any kind of stakes in the browns

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Gatts posted:

You should always be glad when your team is 5-2, regardless of their losses.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

D-LINK posted:

You should always be glad when your team is 5-2, regardless of their losses.

yeah, in a playoff system anyone can make a miracle run in just being on a solid pace for a potential postseason spot is huge win

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Zerilan posted:

yeah, in a playoff system anyone can make a miracle run in just being on a solid pace for a potential postseason spot is huge win

WFT going to go all the way and be stuck with the name forever

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Disappointed Tennessee lost and in such a dumb way at the end.

BUT! We made an awesome comeback and showed a ton of GRIT! both offensively and defensively. Jayon brown played his rear end off so did Big Jeff. Aside from total doofing it on that grounding penalty tannehill was fine. Not great overall on offense. AJ brown is a top 5 WR by the end of this season. Dudes incredible.

Also this was the least Ben Rothlisberger game of all time. He didn’t even do that big blundering rapist stumble out of three dead to rights sacks move of his.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
gently caress it nevermind

predicto fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Oct 25, 2020

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

predicto posted:

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/p4tgC6a.jpg[\timg]

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

dont highlight my shame

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Absolutely washed.

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1320497028493987840?s=19

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

predicto posted:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

This is only the third worst Falcons loss this season and a rather boring one by Atlanta standards.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

predicto posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

:smith: