Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I feel bad for those teams, but that was tremendous content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

I think I'm really enjoying all the hot takes on Jones run as if any of those people would be able to run 80 yards in full kit at full speed without absolutely dying. Those runs are the ones you see the backs and receivers on the sideline afterwards huffing oxygen like they got covid.

This is pretty common for all levels of football going back to at least high school.

He looked up at the scoreboard, saw that he had defenders behind him leaned too far forward for extra speed for his legs to keep up and fell.

Understandable? Yes.

Hilarious? Extremely.

Edit:

Looking again it might of been because he kept looking behind him and got off balance either way my end point stands.

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Oct 23, 2020

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

What planet am I on where people thought peppers was ever good? He was drafted as a huge reach and was well documented as a player with a skillset that has no position.

Also he had a good year in 2019, but he basically only works in a single high defense where he can function as a faster linebacker.

So far he basically is following the Mark Barron career path, and Barron has carved out a nice career so far.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JeffEisenband/status/1320535913806598145?s=19

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1320713726224379905?s=19

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Their win over the Rams had more to do with Belichick creating the 6-1 defense and solving McVays outside zone scheme than Brady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Ehud posted:

no one ever factors in the cheating except you and me it's bizarre

I can assure you it factors in automatically for me. Like using a base 10 system when counting, or that Aaron Rodgers will get the benefit of every ref call for all time.