Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
What the gently caress are the Eagles doing with Jalen Hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

I think I'm really enjoying all the hot takes on Jones run as if any of those people would be able to run 80 yards in full kit at full speed without absolutely dying. Those runs are the ones you see the backs and receivers on the sideline afterwards huffing oxygen like they got covid.

Could you run 80 yards? Checkmate Libs.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I'm sad that Ron Rivera arguably ruined Cam Newtons career

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

chamois posted:

most quarterbacks never get to play in the superbowl

I mean his career as a whole, we got 5 maybe 6 years of peak fun Cam and the rest was a mess and now he's trash

FizFashizzle posted:

The only part to argue about is how much blame goes to him vs. the organization as a whole.

Like imagine an offensive coordinator who used him half as well as Greg Roman uses Lamar.

Nah, let's just run him off tackle 10 times a game.

Norv had something good going for a few games before Cam looked hurt again, he could have used someone more creative early on though.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The Rams defense is really good this year provided they remember how to tackle