Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

The Unnamed One posted:

I mean, the original Jon Bois video is all about how 6-1 is a technically possible, but essentially unachievable, score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l5C8cGMueY

I sincerely hope the first coach whose team breaks a 0-0 tie with a Hail Mary TD at the end of regulation, has a play call for the PAT that is a direct snap to the fastest non-essential player who then runs through the opposite end zone yelling "scorigami scorigami." Ideally this would occur on SNF so we could hear Cris and Al's bewilderment.

On another note, how does Adam Gase still have a job? I thought he was supposed to be let go if the Jets lost to Denver's third string QB. One shutout and one "4 yards in the second half" performance later and he's still there? Did the owner just keep him until the Chiefs game out of a sick sense of curiosity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU