Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jota posted:

i was screaming at the tv for doug to call timeout. he would have just had to beat greg ward for huge TD. couldn't believe that they just punted it. i felt bad for the punter he was hype and wanted it so badly.

I can't believe they didn't take advantage of that. Isn't that the whole point of running the punt team out late? Don't teams practice that if a gunner is uncovered they should look for a pass?

Also yeah I'm not gonna blame Jones for falling down. You saw when he ran outta gas while trying to run too hard. I don't think you'll see many QBs be able to go that distance without getting caught or running out of gas.

But the fact that Jones can do that and the Giants don't have more run option plays or aren't trying to copy the Ravens playbook just again shows how bad Judge is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU