Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Can’t believe the Bills are completely broken. They would have lost to the Bengals, but thankfully, they were just playing the Jets.
I think the Dak-less Cowboys may actually be worse than the Jets though.

They had a worse defense even with Dak. Now they have a slightly better offense but still have a worse defense. Cowboys will be lucky to win another game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I do.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Better Than You posted:

Plenty of Scorigamis remaining

I think the 1 point line should be blacked out as the 1 point safety isn't ever actually happening.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He'll get a pittance of a fine and continue headhunting next week.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Larry Allen ran a 4.85 40 yard dash at over 300 lbs. There are maybe 1-2 people on this entire forum that could run a sub 5 second 40.