Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
He's extremely bad yall

https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1319484501601431554?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

hifi posted:

- I remembered the hype around jabrill peppers and I guess he's a bust or maybe just nothing special

I've been revisiting Peppers in my head. College teams are moving to 3-3-5 scheme's which is something teams have adapted for Lamar. It seems like he could have value as a Good Enough safety in that kind of defense.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

hifi posted:

Yeah but he was the only one that got those "the swiss army knife" "the eraser" type nicknames and comparisons to mathieu, deone bucannon, budda baker, or I guess now isaiah simmons, when you really just need a safety that isn't a 170 lb converted defensive back.

College swiss army knife who moved directly to safety in the pro's. Just seems like there's enough athlete (4.46 40 and 213lbs at the combine) he could stick as a tackler for the coverage guys in 3-3-5.

I can't believe I'm defending Jabrill Peppers as "eh sure why not" when I hated the pick.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

What planet am I on where people thought peppers was ever good? He was drafted as a huge reach and was well documented as a player with a skillset that has no position.

Saying he might work out in a specific role in a specific scheme translated to he's good?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/eugenedanielTV/status/1320430030250455041?s=20

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

So the Browns are like....the Lions under Caldwell I guess. I can live with this.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Why do you hate fun?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Seahawks or tits

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Magicpants posted:

man it is good to be a bucs fan

I bleed pirate stuff

Mix up some grog and bleed that

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Kliff is going to grow up into Andy Reid when he discovers bbq. He cannot manage a clock

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Not dangerous but I'll take it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SjSAWHHg0&t=60s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Blind Pineapple posted:

On another note, how does Adam Gase still have a job? I thought he was supposed to be let go if the Jets lost to Denver's third string QB. One shutout and one "4 yards in the second half" performance later and he's still there? Did the owner just keep him until the Chiefs game out of a sick sense of curiosity?

Somebody reported they're straight tanking for Trevor and want to use him as a selling point in their coaching search. Gase is fired at the end of regular season.