Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

What is the legality rating for
might be related to gold licenses and the general dislike of having to pay ~$84 a month to pan for gold regardless of if you found anything or risk having your head stoved in by a retired soldier pulled in to replace all the cops who quit to pan for gold

when i started primary school we had apple iis with some old-rear end apps i can't remember the name of and am unable to find anything about for the very life of me, i might draw some mockups at some point just to see if anyone else remembers them. one of them was like a sticker book where you could go up and down a tree and place/move characters who would wander around by themselves, like a white rabbit. by the end we had pcs with GIZMOS AND GADGETS which ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU