Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to win?
Infinitum
Hunters
View Results

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Man, Fury of Dracula is such a good game.

I'm confident that good will triumph, even though that means a good poster getting probated for a god drat month. You flew too close to the sun, Infinitum, which is a dumb thing to do when you're a vampire. Your wings won't even have a chance to melt!

e: for the Hunters

I'm also gonna give blood.

Mystic Mongol fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Oct 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Infinitum posted:

Extremely shameful poll results imo.

Look, no one believes in you.

Halloween is basically a religious Holiday for my family so I can't play the event, but does anyone want to get a practice game against my Dracula between now and then? My skill level is.... fine!

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Mystic Mongol posted:

does anyone want to get a practice game against my Dracula between now and then?

Good news, two mystery vampire hunters have been training. They want their identities a secret? Anyway. They lost on day 22 because they guessed the wrong one of two cities I was in.

Pictured: The board (Dracula was not visible). They knew last turn I had been in Cologne, so I had either moved to Strasbourg, Brussels, Frankfurt, or stayed in Cologne. Lord Goldaming in Yellow acts first, and as no one else could reach Strasbourg, he went there. This left Dr John (green) to travel three spaces by rail... and after several turns of getting tickets, he only had a 1/1 train ticket to try to reach me.

Victory by timeout, 14 influence, with one health remaining on Dracula. I had spent six days at sea. Also apparently there's a card that instantly reveals where at sea you are? Boo that card, five damage worth of juking totally ruined.

They came real close to victory, but it was against a sub-tier vampire who kept using wolf form to go one space. (They never see it coming.) I ain't betting a month of posts on my Dracula skills.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
I never wanted to win, what the hell.

(Chop chop on that gang tag)

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
:siren::spooky::drac:Vs Series - Friday the 13th aka Renfield's Revenge is a go!:drac::spooky::siren:

The whispers of Draculas impending resurrection hang in the air..
Can the team of Inspector's stop Renfield from drawing the blood he needs?..
Or will Renfield succeed in resurrecting his Master to exact this revenge..

On Friday the 13th Infinitum will take on a team of 3 Goons in
Whitehall Mstery
(Reskinned for Dracula purposes!)

Twitch Channel :siren:
https://twitch.tv/shallnoiseupon

-------------------------------------------
Starting Time
  • 9:30am Nov 14th - AEDT (Sydney)
  • 2:30pm Nov 13th - PST (Los Angeles)
  • 5:30pm Nov 13th - EST (New York)
  • 10:30pm Nov 13th - GMT (London)

If you get confused put your city into this converter and it will tell you the starting time! :siren:
Whitehall Mystery takes 1-2 hours at most to play, and won't be a 3-4 hour game like Fury.

Inspector Team
ShallNoiseUpon
VideoGames
Mystic Mongol

'Betting' aka Donations

If you would like to 'bet' on the match, you will be rewarded with a Vampire Killer gangtag on the provision that you make a charitable donation of at least $10

1.) Make a donation to the BLM movement, or your countries Red Cross, or another worthy charity.
2.) Post a pic of your donation in the Vs Series Thread, alongside who you would like to win. (Either "Infinitum" or "Inspectors")
3.) If you voted for the winner, you will receive either the new gangtag or a tag of your choice.
4.) If you voted for the losing team?.. Well.. :rolldice:

:siren: Remember to post Donations + who're you're 'betting' on in the Vs Series thread if you want the gangtag :siren:

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
Oh, and if you have already bet for a Vampire Hunters gangtag and lost because you believed in Infinitum, you're allowed to repost the same donation and choose a team for the new game. All you suckers who believed Dracula could beat the hunters I trained can try again!

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Major Isoor posted:

If I bet and win the bet, do I get a SECOND 'vampire killer' tag? I could start building up a collection! :D

Infinitum is asleep, so I can't ask him, buuuuut... sure, why not. Put 'em in a marquee tag so the don't eat up vertical space is my suggestion.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
The Infinitum rematch is going live in 0 to 5 minutes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Infinitum posted:

Continuing the tradition of beating John Seward to death every game, regardless of who plays him :v:

I had two knives, what could do better in combat?

Continuing my proud tradition of tactically smart, prudent, correct plays that leave me on the wrong side of the map nodding thoughtfully about how I know exactly where Dracula is, thank you very much. (Also crying)