Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
I did a youtube search of Imperium galactica, and there's quite a few LPs of it, and apparently even an imperium galactical 2 and an Imperium Galactical 2 HD remastered version. I'm still going to watch this LP for how interesting it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Does the AI have to spend any money colonizing or are they only colonizing because you don't have a fleet to stop them? and can you just send a flagship with a single tank to demolish their colony hub to "unclaim" their planet? I don't think the AI is limited by money. As for "aggression", they're already sending fleets to invade you, you're already at war with them because you have the audacity to exist. Are you going to exterminator their colonies or invade them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Gothsheep posted:

That still explains the lack of diplomatic channels, though. Absent any unifying threat, these various groups had no reason to entertain diplomacy with the sunseting empire that most, if not all viewed as the old oppressors. Its mostly likely that the Empire just gave up on diplomacy when the response they kept getting was 'you are a dying beast and we'd rather feed on your carcass.'

The new response from the empire should be "we are a beast and we are going to eat you alive and you are going to be screaming the entire time."