Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I knew this would happen, this is why I wrote the book

our legacy will be preserved throughout the ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
theres not enough stylesheet fuckery and poorly implemented forums features involved here to make me believe it, op.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

twoday posted:

I knew this would happen, this is why I wrote the book

our legacy will be preserved throughout the ages

also lol at closing CSPAM before the book is released, the one true and good goon project

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

eat poo poo fuckers

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I was fooled and angry

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I was only a mod here for like a month, but it was the best month of my life~~

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i guess we threatened to attack and dethrone god one too many times.

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Well everyone, I'll keep this short. It's been a fun ride. But since The Troubles of 2019 and 2020, and now with the issues we had today, I've been feeling less and less like keeping CSPAM around. At midnight tonight (Pacific time), the following changes will be made:

• Most CSPAM threads will be archived into a forum similar to the Goodmine. I'm thinking of calling it the Post Gulag but I'm willing to take suggestions.
  • Active megathreads will be moved to D&D and will be subject to D&D rules and moderation.
  • We will be returning the following mods to D&D: Lightning Knight
  • All other mods and IKs will be demodded
  • Politics chat will be allowed once again in GBS if you don't want to post in D&D (understandable)

I will leave this thread open for comment until midnight. Say your farewells, kiss your loved ones, and reminisce on the good times.

I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seven hundred bees is still a oval office

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
trump!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Voted 5

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:rip:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

guess we've gotta chain probe Jeffrey now so he can't access the "KILL CSPAM" button

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
FyadCspam will be closed at midnight.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[SCENE: Jeffrey stands before the grotesque forms of the mod team, dressed like Don Draper, but really embarrassing. He looks like a kid in his dad's suit, and his dad sucked.]

JEFFREY: So here's the setup, gentlemen: First, we give some real dipshit fucks IK powers. Then when everyone is good and wound up, I post that I'm going to close CSPAM. Then, for the punchline,

[JEFFREY turns to the whiteboard behind him, drops his pen, and audibly shits himself. The assembled mods begin to clap.]

JEFFREY: Oh noooo. Oh god. Why isn't anyone helping

[The scene fades out as the assembled mods continue to cheer him on]

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

https://youtu.be/nSz16ngdsG0

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

guess we've gotta chain probe Jeffrey now so he can't access the "KILL CSPAM" button

I wouldn't worry about that unless ZDR left that button 99% implemented already

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I have a MAJOR announcement. I will post detailed evidence of BOTH trpim making GBS threads his pants and emails that will lead to the arrest of Hillary and Hunter Bidet tomorrow morning

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Well everyone, I'll keep this short. It's been a fun ride. But since The Troubles of 2019 and 2020, and now with the issues we had today, I've been feeling less and less like keeping CSPAM around. At midnight tonight (Pacific time), the following changes will be made:

• Most CSPAM threads will be archived into a forum similar to the Goodmine. I'm thinking of calling it the Post Gulag but I'm willing to take suggestions.
  • Active megathreads will be moved to D&D and will be subject to D&D rules and moderation.
  • We will be returning the following mods to D&D: Lightning Knight
  • All other mods and IKs will be demodded
  • Politics chat will be allowed once again in GBS if you don't want to post in D&D (understandable)

I will leave this thread open for comment until midnight. Say your farewells, kiss your loved ones, and reminisce on the good times.

I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

what a mark

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Posting in an epic thread

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

It's been fun

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
lmao

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it
the secret service came to jeffrey's house because a c-spam poster said the bad word ("gently caress")

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
excuse me sir this Jeffery of YOSPOS has gold fringe on its avatar there fore it is a NAVAL admin and i do not have to abide by its laws

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

boethius posted:

It's been fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6f7j1E61sM

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Um excuse me, waiter? This is NOT the October Surprise I ordered. :confused:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

fake news

colbyjackcheese
Jan 8, 2006
Who hosed around and made us all find out?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i85ob2DackI

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

anime tupac posted:

the secret service came to jeffrey's house because a c-spam poster said the bad word ("gently caress")

in the mod channel they were saying it's cuz there were posters plotting to overthrow justin trudeau

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Mods pls change my name to TPRMU of YOSPOS

2DCAT fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Oct 24, 2020

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Herstory Begins Now posted:

in the mod channel they were saying it's cuz there were posters plotting to overthrow justin trudeau

Mods finally admitting they're afraid of people rising up over black face.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
My sources say the death penalty, for shitposting, being considered for Jeffery of YOSPOS. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ok bye