Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Jeffrey was brought to power in a color revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

lol the edit

(read the original)

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

A sad end to a good forum, but the real tragedy is that we could have avoided this fate if we'd only embraced slur posting.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Can someone describe the thing that happened today mentioned in the op? Please assume your reader knows nothing about other posters or forums.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

exorcised to post in disease and disaster

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever

Well everyone, I'll keep this short. It's been a fun ride. But since The Troubles of 2019 and 2020, and now with the issues we had today, I've been feeling less and less like keeping CSPAM around. At midnight tonight (Pacific time), the following changes will be made:

• Most CSPAM threads will be archived into a forum similar to the Goodmine. I'm thinking of calling it the Post Gulag but I'm willing to take suggestions.
  • Active megathreads will be moved to D&D and will be subject to D&D rules and moderation.
  • We will be returning the following mods to D&D: Lightning Knight
  • All other mods and IKs will be demodded
  • Politics chat will be allowed once again in GBS if you don't want to post in D&D (understandable)

I will leave this thread open for comment until midnight. Say your farewells, kiss your loved ones, and reminisce on the good times.

I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

dead gay comedy forums posted:

lol the edit

(read the original)

I'd really rather just stay off that IK's radar at this point.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Can someone describe the thing that happened today mentioned in the op? Please assume your reader knows nothing about other posters or forums.

someone sent jeffrey a weird egg and he thought it was a threat

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Marx Was A Lib posted:

I'd really rather just stay off that IK's radar at this point.

np I see what you mean

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
with my last breath i curse schnorkles

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmfao you can probe admins. incredible forum software

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

donald trump shat his pants so now c-spam is being deleted
pretty simple cause and effect there

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Waterbed Wendy posted:

someone sent jeffrey a weird egg and he thought it was a threat

Jeffrey came to CSPAM and insisted on joining me. He was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
lmao

I also want to know of these portentous "issues we've had today."

Were too many slurs posted? Too few? Can they be replicated in other forums one might want to have deleted?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
BREAKING: CSPAM too horny. Sent to gulag.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Homeless Friend posted:

yeah and that technical glitch that makes it look like he only registered today is pretty crazy too, must be a radium thing

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
thank god

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
everyone, i know a way out before the forum closes. come through the business hole, there are cocks on the other side

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Augus posted:

yeah and that technical glitch that makes it look like he only registered today is pretty crazy too, must be a radium thing

That's just JoY's post cloaking technology so we can't see what he's doing elsewhere. duh.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i guess this is goodbye. too bad i am too young to form permanent memories so i wont remember any of you

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
but wait... if thats not Jeffery, who did we 6er???

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I had sex with Jeffery of YOSPOS

he's dead now so you'll just have to take my word for it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The fake Jeffery actually spelling his name correctly is triggering me incredibly hard, let's swap them over

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

boethius posted:

It's been fun

hmm............

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

I had sex with Jeffery of YOSPOS

he's dead now so you'll just have to take my word for it

i had gay sex with c-spam. its dead now so you'll just have to take my word for it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

goldmine

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
the only option is to charge of the light brigade into Jeffery's stronghold: YOSPOS

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Geoffrey of MSDOS

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

*peels off mask revealing none other than... Crazy Cloud!*

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Red Baron posted:

BREAKING: CSPAM too horny. Sent to gulag.

liberal pulls shitsleeves to handle the communist posting menace

shitposting shall increase forevermore even in death, long live our comrades

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

Trump has arrested and tried the real Jeffrey in Guantanamo Bay. He was executed today. The post was by his clone, but the clone had to rereg since it doesn't have the password.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

fool of sound posted:

the only option is to charge of the light brigade into Jeffery's stronghold: YOSPOS

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
You son of a bitch I just stopped lurking.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

fool of sound posted:

It's gonna be D&D. I'm sure you and the rest of the D&D mods won't mind a few CSPAM refugees contributing to your :decorum:-filled threads, of course?:laugh:

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Crane Fist posted:

The fake Jeffery actually spelling his name correctly is triggering me incredibly hard, let's swap them over

aw come on it you NOTICING THINGS LIKE THAT

(honestly it took me a few minutes after the first post lmao)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Crane Fist posted:

the jeffrey spelling is seriously weird af

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Je-furry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
:five: