Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

fool of sound posted:

the only option is to charge of the light brigade into Jeffery's stronghold: YOSPOS

It's gonna be D&D. I'm sure you and the rest of the D&D mods won't mind a few CSPAM refugees contributing to your :decorum:-filled threads, of course?:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Crane Fist posted:

The fake Jeffery actually spelling his name correctly is triggering me incredibly hard, let's swap them over

Geoffrey of YOSPOS.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Don’t act like that’s not your alt, Geodfroy of Yoespous

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Herstory Begins Now posted:

we've missed you in dnd since you've been gone. A lot has happened. they made the worst poster in the ge thread an ik

They made me an IK after I autobanned?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Sally posted:

jeffery you gently caress! look at what you've done! we trusted you! we trusted yooooooou!

Trust is for nerds.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Fuckin dying irl

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Too Many Birds posted:

jefefery is gonna have to get past me and my fists if he thinks hes gonna shut down my home

Trump: Jefefe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lightning Knight posted:

someone make this gang tag pls

https://youtu.be/Cjz30i-Ax2k