Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I know the rule is that IKs can get in trouble for probating mods, but I notice that with a strict legal reading of the rules that it says nowhere that IKs can get in trouble for probating the owner of the site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

our training has reached its conclusion, it's time for us to invade D&D and make it our own. Permanent revolution!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

guess we've gotta chain probe Jeffrey now so he can't access the "KILL CSPAM" button

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hey mister you've still got 5 hours before you can talk, don't think you fooled us by changing your name and regdate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I'll admit I didn't realize that this was posted by the imposter Jeffrey at first, but God drat even I realized that it was a troll. Lighten up people, your posting oasis isn't going away

all the other mods wouldn't allow it to happen for fear of the diaspora