Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

imo close everything but PI and make words bannable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

cumshitter posted:

i want you all to know that i have learned nothing from any of you. my beliefs, opinions, and age have not changed in the slightest since i started posting here at the tender age of 49.75. you have contributed nothing to my knowledge or character, and i leave c-spam as perfect as i was when i entered it

i never did give you all my money. well too late now

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

DryGoods posted:

CSPAM's a lot of trouble. some bad posts. real bad threads. some posters are just ne'er-do-wells out to cause mischief. but you know what? CSPAM will finally bring some Joy when it's shutdown and we are brought to Justice

time 2 face th music

*6 hour shart echoing down a pipe*

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

um ur dead u cant talk

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Dixon Chisholm posted:

a master and a learner

but which was probed, the master or the learner?

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

FistEnergy posted:

I'm extremely disappointed because over the past few years my non-CSPAM posting has really dwindled. I think it's the best subforum by far and I disagree with the decision, but I understand that I have no idea what it's like behind the scenes. I just hope it won't be totally lame in D&D.

you should post in D&D right now to acclimate. introduce yourself, maybe share some of your hobbies. u know

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Truga posted:

yeah it's never gonna happen. but on the other hand i'd love to see what happens when entire cspam crashes into d&d lmao

colonize D&D

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

cspam has been shut down longer than its been up. makes u think

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

the people who voted yes, show urselves and defend ur cowardice!!!!

try me bithc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Fuckin dying irl

goldmine