Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Well everyone, I'll keep this short. It's been a fun ride. But since The Troubles of 2019 and 2020, and now with the issues we had today, I've been feeling less and less like keeping CSPAM around. At midnight tonight (Pacific time), the following changes will be made:

• Most CSPAM threads will be archived into a forum similar to the Goodmine. I'm thinking of calling it the Post Gulag but I'm willing to take suggestions.
  • Active megathreads will be moved to D&D and will be subject to D&D rules and moderation.
  • We will be returning the following mods to D&D: Lightning Knight
  • All other mods and IKs will be demodded
  • Politics chat will be allowed once again in GBS if you don't want to post in D&D (understandable)

I will leave this thread open for comment until midnight. Say your farewells, kiss your loved ones, and reminisce on the good times.

I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

gently caress this poo poo, I'm going back to Bread and Roses.

username/post combo

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

all the other mods wouldn't allow it to happen for fear of the diaspora

yeah it's never gonna happen. but on the other hand i'd love to see what happens when entire cspam crashes into d&d lmao