Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

dead gay comedy forums posted:

what issues happened today in particular because lmao?!

jeffrey found a cartoon rat inside his sofa and said "that's it, this has gone on for long enough!" so he's gonna close C-SPAM now, true story

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Can someone describe the thing that happened today mentioned in the op? Please assume your reader knows nothing about other posters or forums.

donald trump shat his pants so now c-spam is being deleted
pretty simple cause and effect there

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao you can probe admins. incredible forum software

yeah and that technical glitch that makes it look like he only registered today is pretty crazy too, must be a radium thing

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

cumshitter posted:

i guess this is goodbye. too bad i am too young to form permanent memories so i wont remember any of you

I’ll miss you most of all cumshitter, I hope your son becomes gay one day

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

nice try, smartass, I know a copycat alt when I see one. you'd have to wake up pretty early in the morning to pull that old trick on me!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

keep this thread pinned until the election is over imho

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

two people can be named jeff. its not a big deal.

no there can't, it's like a highlander thing

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

ArfJason posted:

what did you do you guys loving broke it

we were told time and again that horny was prohibited but we didn't listen, and now we are facing the consequences

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Flavius Aetass posted:

sorry, we're not used to our forum being shut down :smug:

oof

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Hodgepodge posted:

have fun trying to turn the forums into a persona

a somethingawful JRPG would be pretty terrifying yeah

Augus
Mar 9, 2015