Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i embrace oblivion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i want you all to know that i have learned nothing from any of you. my beliefs, opinions, and age have not changed in the slightest since i started posting here at the tender age of 49.75. you have contributed nothing to my knowledge or character, and i leave c-spam as perfect as i was when i entered it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hahahaha

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me: son, i need you to tell everyone one thing whne im gone: im gay

My Son: Dad? What are you talking about?

me: really, really gay

My Son: Dad! I'm scared, is something going to happen to you!?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
with my last breath i curse schnorkles

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
everyone, i know a way out before the forum closes. come through the business hole, there are cocks on the other side

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i guess this is goodbye. too bad i am too young to form permanent memories so i wont remember any of you

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

I had sex with Jeffery of YOSPOS

he's dead now so you'll just have to take my word for it

i had gay sex with c-spam. its dead now so you'll just have to take my word for it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

ty OP for knowing forum politics well enough to pull this off brilliantly

close us down jeffrey we crave the sweet nothingness of oblivion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i cant wait to engage in frutiful and mature discussions with the fine people in D&D. or as i call it, dandy