Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
thank god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao you can probe admins. incredible forum software

lmao

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

boethius posted:

It's been fun

hmm............

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Dameius posted:

Maybe Lowtax wasn't as brain wormed as we thought. Maybe becoming the site owner gives you a terminal case of stupid on top of your normal issues. Why else would ol' Jefferoo here do something so dumb.

Owell, at least I'll still get updates from Twoday on the one good goon project.

lol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Endorph posted:

frankly i think op should be spared from any punishment harsher than a sixer

absolutely

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

can you change his icon to the red star

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

gonna post the turd pig picture in every d&d thread once cspam is closed

do it here, as well

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

FistEnergy posted:

I'm extremely disappointed because over the past few years my non-CSPAM posting has really dwindled. I think it's the best subforum by far and I disagree with the decision, but I understand that I have no idea what it's like behind the scenes. I just hope it won't be totally lame in D&D.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Hodgepodge posted:

jesus christ, how stupid are you?

have fun trying to turn the forums into a persona income source or whatever you think justifies this

lolololol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

g0lbez posted:

this thread rules

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Augus posted:

a somethingawful JRPG would be pretty terrifying yeah

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Mr. Fix It posted:

i tried posting in cspam for a while when bernie was riding high. dipped right before super tuesday cuz things were looking grim. gotta say, i'm pretty sympathetic and in agreement with a lot of the cspam hivemind's politics, but i don't think it's been a healthy place. i know i would have been in a much worse mental state if i had stuck around.

anyways, keep on fighting the good fight, and logging off sometimes isn't cowardly imho

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

best thread since the early covid goon wives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006