Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!
anyhoew the remaining forum for politics is d&d

been awhile but i'm sure some of you remember me

uh anyhow i'm not sure what the result of this whole closing c-spam is going to be, but uh, hi

e: i guess this very mature decision by our new leader is related to some trouble that happened today. not sure wtf he means but in case you folks want a quick link to what i am talking about :

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945300

Hodgepodge fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

GoutPatrol posted:

I welcome all c-spam regulars back to D&D, but first you all must "bend the knee" I believe in your parlance

i don't think yoiu know us very well

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!
jeff remaining silent on c-spam refugee crisis

rumours of decision being made by algorithm provided by tesla persist

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

Youth Decay posted:

for the confused, since I am the most gullible person on earth and thought otherwise it's not the real JoY

this is fake news

the real truth is

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

skeleton warrior posted:

For new posters arriving here from C-Spam: once you’ve made your first post in D&D, you’ll find a new set of options in your User Control Panel where you can set whether your post quality is determined by a)length; b) Flesch-Kincaid scale; c) Erdos-Sabbath-Bacon ranking of cited materials; d) “the ratio” of embedded tweets; or e) syllable count of contained ad hominems.

Choose wisely.

which one start warping the laws of physics around you if you manage to completely out smug the other goons in the thread? may as well play with my strengths i say