Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Ok, yuck.

So my guess here is that its some combo of things aren't co-operating. I'd say let's simplify things.

Do you have another GPU you can beg/borrow/steal to use? That's one of my complaints about the Ryzen X line, usually no onboard GPU to test with. My guess here is that maybe something with your GPU is not playing well with your MB. Does it restart while in Bios? Maybe leave it there for an hour or so and see if its stable.

If you can get another GPU, try with 1 RAM stick, and just 1 SSD with the new GPU. Then find a young priest and an old priest I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU