Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leng
May 13, 2006

One song / Glory
One song before I go / Glory
One song to leave behind

No other road
No other way
No day but today

quote:

He decides that the best plan is to rule over the human girls in his dungeon, because they are weak and easy to control. The human men are strong and likely to rebel.

I'm a little horrified that the AI has already picked up the misogyny inherent in the corpus of literature it must have trained on and just casually emulated it.

Ok, not a little–a lot, actually.

Syd Midnight posted:

yes this is probably reading way too much into procedurally generated text but I feel that it counts as a genuine attempt at literature, definitely some kinda art, and any technical advice I might get from computer-touchers will be worthless compared to more empathetic commentary. thank you!

Rach made a pretty good effort so I'd agree with you here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU