Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Nice thread! I appreciate the work you put into it.

For my part I'm almost done with the first chapter of a webcomic called John Doe about two nerds with amnesia trapped in a computer simulation. I'd say more but I don't want to spoil the surprise! I'm updating every other week or so as I have the time to work on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Axqu posted:

Hello! Sitting Here was kind enough to link it in the OP (very sweet of them :kimchi: ) but here's my link to my paludarium build. You know how a terrarium is basically a box of land and an aquarium is a box of water? A paludarium is the bastard hybrid child that incorporates both. Perfect if you like amphibians, although they can 100% stand on their own as art without inhabitants. (often more easily, actually)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3936845

I'm incorporating miniatures in mine too to turn it into a sort of fantasy dreamscape. This one is going to be a remote riparian scape incorporating a temple to a pair of vicious pale river-gods (aka my cute and kinda dopey aquatic frogs). Ideas for future builds include "Jurassic Park except with a cane toad instead of a T Rex," and "80s B-movie where random army men get lost in a hostile jungle with giant creatures when their vehicle breaks down." Check it out if that's the kind of thing you're into!

:frogc00l:

This is a really cool project!

Please post more frog pics btw I love those little guys.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
I have a real website for the comic now! :toot:

https://tapas.io/series/John-Doe