Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
This is the most important moment of the decade. In case you're out of the loop, the United States of America are electing a new president, making this the most important event on the planet for the foreseeable future.
This is why voting is possibly the most important thing you can do, and if you're not voting you're being not only irresponsible but cuntwafflingly childish, so get your rear end off your goonthrone, walk outta your mancave, and vote (5) already you shitlord douchecanoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
No joke, I think it's somehwat disturbing the amount of people in SA, specifically the politics forums, who won't vote. Like, the fate of the country is barely holding balance and yet... what a bunch of manchildren.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Joe Gillian posted:

a "got danged" cheeto you say? well, that changes things

why are you making an epic meme out of this. this thing matters

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
i guess le epic lowercase posting is more important than voting for the future of north america and get fascists stomped. cool and good forum you guys got here.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Malkina_ posted:

Voting does not stop fascism or capital accumulation in general, hth

that's a children's perspective. do your civic duty and vote...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Sitting at home smoking fifth blunt of the day: i have to do what the fat white bearded podcast guys tell me, which is to not vote and make things worse.

Me: :bravo: congratulations you played yourself