Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Enough to get by, and that's all that matters, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol echi awwwwwwwww <3

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
here's my take

we focus on figgies

but we need to focus on commas

you in one comma land, you are Labor and they are exploiting you

you in two comma land, you might do labor now and then but you are still an agent of capital

three commas? boy i bet your neck itching

Shaq is rich. The 97 year old white pedophile that owns the city shaq lives in is wealthy.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that clip is a gut punch, seen it more than once

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
comparing salaries within a company is really good and holy

comparing salaries at large is less useful. sorry fyad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

jemand posted:

Last year I was a postdoc making less than $69,420 with abusive management and impossible performance expectations.

Then I walked out one day without knowing what I'd end up doing.

Now I've about doubled my previous salary to touch computer and ramble about data and AI on zoom calls, with supportive management and coworkers.

nice. continue this trend for a couple more cycles and you'll end up making $500k a year and you just have to attend two meetings a week and ski a lot