Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:hai: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

being such good friends maybe they can get matching tattoos

it could be of some shared interest, like fishh, hackey sacks, and/or grilled cheese

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Manifisto posted:

being such good friends maybe they can get matching tattoos

it could be of some shared interest, like fishh, hackey sacks, and/or grilled cheese

yeah and afterwards maybe they could platonically 69 as bros

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

joel and his friend should ponder what binds them to this mortal plane what unfinished business it is that keeps joel and his friend from moving on what terrible unfinished task it is that pulls at their phantasmic essence like some desperate gravity well

Waterbed Wendy
marky fishh is joel's landlord if im remembering correctly

Stoner Sloth

Bo-Pepper posted:

joel and his friend should ponder what binds them to this mortal plane what unfinished business it is that keeps joel and his friend from moving on what terrible unfinished task it is that pulls at their phantasmic essence like some desperate gravity well

maybe the real terrible unfinished task that pulls at their phantasmic essence like some desperate gravity well was friendship all along?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Sid Vicious posted:

I didn't want to racially code anyone so they live in Doug world now

Well now they have to go see a Beets cover band

SIDS Vicious

What time is it no seriously what time is it I'm really confused how did I get here. Oh look Joel and his friend are enjoying some marijuana together in a nice field or something.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

What time is it no seriously what time is it I'm really confused how did I get here. Oh look Joel and his friend are enjoying some marijuana together in a nice field or something.

while i enjoy this image i'm fairly sure a wide swath of our byob audience cannot read an analog clock sid, i do appreciate the authenticity though

SIDS Vicious

what's an analog clock

owlhawk911

Sid Vicious posted:

it's like i'm right there in the field getting high with ol ghosty joel :)

Khanstant
lol

owlhawk911

idk what the next choice is in this adventure though, usually after blazing in the park i just chill out and look at clouds or animals until i get hungry or cold and then go get warm up and get a snack until i'm bored and then i go get high somewhere again and the cycle repeats itself. it's the circle of life

SIDS Vicious

We have discovered thanks to everyone's hard work but especially oelhawks suggestion, Joel found what was keeping him tied to his earthly plane was the remainder of his stash. Rest in peace Joel and friend we will all miss you but we're so happy you get to move on to the next realm of existence.

owlhawk911

rip in peace, ghosty joel

Jinh

A wonderful way to go out.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jinh posted:

A wonderful way to go out.

SIDS Vicious

Will we ever see ol' Ghosty Joel again? No we will not he has found eternal peace. Thanks guys this was the most fun I've had drawing in a really long time and I can feel myself improving a lot!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

Will we ever see ol' Ghosty Joel again? No we will not he has found eternal peace. Thanks guys this was the most fun I've had drawing in a really long time and I can feel myself improving a lot!

imho just keep drawing and creating, it's an incredible outlet and its fun and i like your stuff

Manifisto

Sid Vicious posted:

it was a lot of fun and thank you

ty nesamdoom!

SIDS Vicious

I drew this snail idk where to put this snail I can remove it if it doesn't fit here now that the tale has ended

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sid Vicious posted:

I drew this snail idk where to put this snail I can remove it if it doesn't fit here now that the tale has ended

thank you sid :love:

owlhawk911

Sid Vicious posted:

he looks sad/bored

numb i guess

he makes me feel things, entirely different things from the last snail i saw posted here

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
a real good ending to the tale of ghosty Joel

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
rest in peephee, joel