Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
I'd post Cromartie High but its all dubs online and im not wasting time cutting a sub for one Freddie joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXmmhvP6qAo

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

I'd post Cromartie High but its all dubs online and im not wasting time cutting a sub for one Freddie joke

The dub of Cromartie High is better than the sub.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

TheAardvark posted:

The dub of Cromartie High is better than the sub.

Theres i guess one good dub, but there is good actual subs and its nice when you can compare, see what youre missing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Don't ban anime, ban anime posters

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

:hmmyes:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i believe those are known as "manga wall scrolls" op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please make it a rule that I am allowed to call myself retarded I am sick of the new mods not know about this and if it's in the rules they can't stop me! it's my Right as a horse kicked individual!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

and stop probation me for talking about my occupation and career which is serial killing specific people that fit my victim profile as a serial killer for real in real life thank you i am a content creator

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Sid Vicious posted:

and stop probation me for talking about my occupation and career which is serial killing specific people that fit my victim profile as a serial killer for real in real life thank you i am a content creator

pls dont serial killer me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you do not fit my victim profile I will not be revealing my victim profile I do not want to be found out in real life who I am on account of society looking down on my Nobel profession which is serial murder

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Mope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0v-NuudQw

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Honestly it seems to be the anime Lamias that are really causing a divide, that poo poo just doesn't fly for some reason. I don't understand it.

looks like lamias are snakes with boobs.

how hosed up are you from internet that you can't understand why people don't want to see drawings of snakes with boobs

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's why we have a TOXIC WASTE DUMP.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

phasmid posted:

It's why we have a TOXIC WASTE DUMP.

Is that, what you call your posting? Haha I kid you're ok

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Inept posted:

looks like lamias are snakes with boobs.

how hosed up are you from internet that you can't understand why people don't want to see drawings of snakes with boobs

Oh. I get it now.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Idk snakes with boobs sound ok

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idk snakes with boobs sound ok

Next thing you know you’re writing front page articles defending furries

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Only if someone pays me!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
*A single tear rolls down my cheek like that Native American chief who saw the coke can on the ground*

It's ok Miia, I'll always appreciate you. Come on, let's go. We can't stay here any longer...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol ah man phiz lol

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

just ban everything really we can just talk about miserable we are instead.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you're miserable without anime crammed into literally every facet of your online life?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chomp8645 posted:

*A single tear rolls down my cheek like that Native American chief who saw the coke can on the ground*

It's ok Miia, I'll always appreciate you. Come on, let's go. We can't stay here any longer...

I like the lamia posts

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I like the lamia posts

Thank you, friend. All Miia and Sapphee want are to brighten the lives of others.

Anyway looks like they just shut down both threads lol. There's goes that I guess, the gag is over now. Although I'm glad they shut both at the same time, because that means that neither anime/drawings nor Lamia were responsible. The rear end thread featured neither. The verdict is in: anime is ok!

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Oct 29, 2020

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I read the jacket of a one piece book today and was physically repulsed by how dumb the plot is.

The dude eats a magical gum gum fruit and becomes rubbery but can't swim anymore which is bad because he wants to become king of the pirates.

What the gently caress. And there are like endless editions of this poo poo.

Tyrone was right. Anime belongs in the trash.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Chomp8645 posted:

Lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anime.......

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Chomp8645 posted:

Thank you, friend. All Miia and Sapphee want are to brighten the lives of others.

Anyway looks like they just shut down both threads lol. There's goes that I guess, the gag is over now. Although I'm glad they shut both at the same time, because that means that neither anime/drawings nor Lamia were responsible. The rear end thread featured neither. The verdict is in: anime is ok!

I’m sad about the butt thread.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

LETS RIOT!!!

*grabs something and starts shaking it*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

It was a good run, HGB. Honestly it all lasted longer than I thought it would, a testament to the quality and discipline of our local posters.

Farewell, rump and chest threads! Your brief lives brought so much joy to so many. We salute you.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I abandon my great crusade against anime, it is over

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If I see anime avatar I usually assume racist or homophobe it's kind of like the US flag now

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I abandon my great crusade against anime, it is over

Leave the bunker and you'll be eaten by diprwolves before dawn.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
You'll never see the moon for yourself if I have to point the way with my hentai/fortnite/anime/kpop

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I start my morning with a big cup of hentai.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

t-shirt goop.jpg

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

vandalism posted:

I read the jacket of a one piece book today and was physically repulsed by how dumb the plot is.

The dude eats a magical gum gum fruit and becomes rubbery but can't swim anymore which is bad because he wants to become king of the pirates.

What the gently caress. And there are like endless editions of this poo poo.

Tyrone was right. Anime belongs in the trash.

No , manga rules and one piece rules, ane however remains horrible (except for cowboy bebop)

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
We could end the drug war overnight and not a single policeman would lose his job.

Legalize drugs and redesignate the DEA to the Department of Eradicating Anime. Double its funding and take the gloves off. Clean up our country and keep that filth off our shores forever.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sid Vicious posted:

you do not fit my victim profile I will not be revealing my victim profile I do not want to be found out in real life who I am on account of society looking down on my Nobel profession which is serial murder

How do you make a living from that profession?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Facebook Aunt posted:

How do you make a living from that profession?

maybe the victim profile is drug dealers maybe it's not