Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Chomp8645 posted:

That does not surprise me at all. Why would it make you angry or grossed out?

Valko I'm kind of thinking that you do not "get" a number of things here in GBS. But that's ok. I'm glad you are feeling better and posting once again. Welcome back, buddy!

Don't worry about me I'm just a really gullible idiot with a drinking problem. Take this for example:

Sid Vicious posted:

who keeps reporting me for calling myself the r word lmao show yourself coward

I know a guy too that had a horse riding accident when he was a child. It left him almost completely deaf and he got one of those internal hearing aids installed. It looked like a little microphone just behind his ear.

My family owns a bar. One day I was sitting on a crate polishing bottles and packing the shelves - he and his buddy came in for a pint. Me, being a curious kid pointed at his hearing aid and asked what it was.

"Oh, that? Ah, I had a brain tranplant."
"What? But, I didn't think that was possible?"
"Oh it is yeah."
"Really? But isn't the other guy dead?"
"Yes."
"But, whose brain was it?"
"It belonged to some serial killer that they hung over in England."
":aaa:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that guy friggen owns lmao what a good story to tell kids I love that

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

ikanreed posted:

A blue moomin?

That is the Snork.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

xcheopis posted:

That is the Snork.

A snork that's not a maiden? I'm even more confused