Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS

Sid Vicious posted:

Got me one fine sous chef this evening

eeeeheeheehee :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

I don't have many pictures of Kiku-san, a beautiful tortie who held all carbon-based lifeforms in contempt.

During her last days (terminal illness), a mouse managed to get into my apartment and she caught it! Her triumphant roars were muffled a bit during her victory parade but she was so happy. :3:

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

I don't have many pictures of Kiku-san, a beautiful tortie who held all carbon-based lifeforms in contempt.

During her last days (terminal illness), a mouse managed to get into my apartment and she caught it! Her triumphant roars were muffled a bit during her victory parade but she was so happy. :3:

:kimchi:

SIDS Vicious

My dumbass dog Odin

xcheopis

Sid Vicious posted:

My dumbass dog Odin

You misspelled "awfully cute".

Stoner Sloth

xcheopis posted:

excellent cat, may she rest in peace. a very good girl.

Sid Vicious posted:

My dumbass dog Odin

gonna have to side with xcheopis on this, adorable little idjit at the very least!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FutonForensic

spooked

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Izzy (My kitty)

xcheopis

Quick, administer the treats and skritches!

Zurtilik posted:

Izzy (My kitty)

Ah, the elusive spotted belly!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

This is Clancy who I love dearly but he's my parents and still lives there.

This is Sadie, my mom's new cat. They grow up so fast.

And this is Liberty who died this year a bit before her 19th birthday. :( I had her since I was a kid but she was my mom's first and foremost.

GATOS Y VATOS

these are all incredible pets

xcheopis

Zurtilik posted:

This is Clancy who I love dearly but he's my parents and still lives there.

This is Sadie, my mom's new cat. They grow up so fast.

And this is Liberty who died this year a bit before her 19th birthday. :( I had her since I was a kid but she was my mom's first and foremost.
What is Clancy's area of expertise? I could see Chemistry prof or wildly popular author of thought-provoking and heart-warming novels.

All Sadies are awesome.

I'm sorry about Liberty. She looks so cuddly!
:sympathy:

SIDS Vicious

Two of the cats searching to no avail for the rat in my sweater

Tonka Bean completely unperturbed

xcheopis

Sid Vicious posted:

Two of the cats searching to no avail for the rat in my sweater

Tonka Bean completely unperturbed

So dang cute!

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

these are all incredible pets

Big yawn from an incredible pet

GATOS Y VATOS

I came into the bedroom and Rokit was napping on one of my shirts :3:

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I came into the bedroom and Rokit was napping on one of my shirts :3:

His shirt now

ChubbyChecker

you people have the greatest pets

:3:

Stoner Sloth

ChubbyChecker posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Sid Vicious posted:

My dumbass dog Odin

pointy ear small dogs are my favorite small dogs. I love pomeranians lol.

https://i.imgur.com/KM5p89R.mp4

my birdies love their greens

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Prof. Crocodile

Plant MONSTER. posted:

love the birb.

BAGS FLY AT NOON

A Soft Nylon Bag
I used to have a birb but he lives with my parents now since one of my dogs refused to see him as anything but a potential snack.

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

GATOS Y VATOS

birbs are v v good

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

birbs are v v good

agreed :henget:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I used to have a birb but he lives with my parents now since one of my dogs refused to see him as anything but a potential snack.

Omg, a Bourke's Parakeet! <3

GATOS Y VATOS

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:cripes: :rip:

BAGS FLY AT NOON

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m the dime that flew out of his pocket on impact like Sonic’s rings.

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

xcheopis

ChubbyChecker posted:

:haibrower:

TedHornsby

Refined Taste

Mousie & Marmalade

xcheopis

TedHornsby posted:

Mousie & Marmalade

Snuggle bunny!

TedHornsby

Refined Taste

xcheopis posted:

Snuggle bunny!

Total snuggle bunny. She would come pull on your pants to tell you to sit on the floor and pet her. Those two loved each other.

Stoner Sloth

TedHornsby posted:

Total snuggle bunny. She would come pull on your pants to tell you to sit on the floor and pet her. Those two loved each other.

:kimchi:

xcheopis

TedHornsby posted:

Oh, lordy! :3:

xcheopis

Majestic!

Plant MONSTER.

Pesto has become a kaiju

https://i.imgur.com/8fvE69B.mp4

xcheopis

Scenes of carnage, destruction, and terror!

ChubbyChecker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

these are my friends pets they just met each other and they are bffs and really like to get in lakes!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!