Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

This is Panda and Odin, the little one is Odin lol, I'll try and get some pictures of the cats later there is 5 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

This is Ginny she is home in a big three story mansion now she is wonderful. I bet my wife regrets asking if I wanted to come in the pet store lol

SIDS Vicious

xcheopis posted:

She needs friends!

She's getting some she was all alone that's why I took her home :3

SIDS Vicious

Okay everyone here is Tonka Bean on the way home to meet Ginger and they will be best friends and watch how I met your mother and stuff together

SIDS Vicious

xcheopis posted:

I still have a half baggie of that brand left.

He's still growing he just donates it to shelters instead of selling, check him out on Patreon under the title Montana Catdrug Cartel!

SIDS Vicious

xcheopis posted:

:cheeky:
Yes, I'm a supporter.

i am as well, I make a whole 16 a month on Patreon and a third goes to D8 and his awesome cause

SIDS Vicious

"dad she's climbing on me and she's not even scared!"

SIDS Vicious

Good morning from miss Tonka Bean

SIDS Vicious

xcheopis posted:

Adorable! I take it she has settled in well?

They literally instantly snuggled up and became best friends and they are both so social with Mr and my wife and son already. Daughter is a little too rough with stuff for now lol

SIDS Vicious

haha whaaaaat

SIDS Vicious

Got me one fine sous chef this evening

SIDS Vicious

My dumbass dog Odin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Two of the cats searching to no avail for the rat in my sweater

Tonka Bean completely unperturbed