Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

scoffing at declaration of independence simps as i cram blueberry cheesecake upon my charter of the forest waifus face

in the distance, a woman cuddled up to a code of hammurabi bodypillow glares at them both

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
becoming increasingly daring in his quest to gently caress legal documents macnult sets his sights across the sea on the Magna Carta

Finger Prince

Sshhk shhk shhk shhk shhk

Macnult? What are you doing in there?

What? Nothing! Just, ah, just dusting the declaration of independence!

Shhk shhk shhk shhk shhk

Macnult

i don’t know what’s worse, my old lady catching on or her thinking i’m a yospos poster

google THIS

Amendment 34, no exceptions

Finger Prince

Macnult posted:

i don’t know what’s worse, my old lady catching on or her thinking i’m a yospos poster

barely legal documents, however... :wink:

wearing a lampshade

Macnult posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
want 2 quote every post itt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!