Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is worse
eric s ray,mond
esr
View Results

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lmao i came to say that and then its in the op

i guess we arent posting enemies any more fart simpson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i bet if esr lays eggs they smell really bad

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

pram posted:

i think this is the difference between starting a project because you want to make a useful piece of software, and starting a project because you want to make a copy of a thing that is controlled by an Evil Corporation

things that are stuck in the FSF style 'free as in freedom' ideological ghetto are usually crap. like krita vs GIMP

are you saying that krita is good and gimp is bad or the other way around? asking bc i've never heard of krita and while gimp has improved a ton over the last couple of years, it's still kinda ehhhhhh imo