Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

This seems like a chill little game. I look forward to seeing more of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I like Mady, she's adorable and I hope nothing bad happens to her.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

lol at "Did you like her?" Some strong Hey Arnold energy. "Do you LIKE her like her?"

I keep forgetting that during this the main character is still a kid because the narrator and the way that actual conversation isn't really shown in game, it's just narrated when he responds. I get them not wanting to have another voice actor but when half of a conversation is actual dialogue and the other isn't it just throws me for a loop.

Also this part made me start looking up speedruns but then I realized that would spoil things for me so I'm just going to wait for now.