Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I have the day off tomorrow because I'm a state employee and we get it as a holiday, of all the things. I wish I had taken Wednesday off though too, even though we won't have any results yet.

Trmp. Trml. Trppphhhhfffff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

Please trump with us

You have my bow

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Qurnah posted:

so i just checked the news for the first time in five years and apparently donuld j(enius) truemp is running for president lmao

how did that happen lol

mistakes were made

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Plinkey posted:

Polls open in what, 3 hours?

Have you considered sleeping for a few hours and *then* going to the polls? Sleep is good.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

the dudes in trucks going down my street honking at 2am here in chudfuck missouri haven't

:patriot:

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

cumshitter posted:

ill be honest i voted for biden because when i was hanging out with my ex a month ago they were telling me about how they feel less safe as a trans person under an aggressively anti-trans president. i dont care about the accelerationism poo poo and frankly my vote doesnt matter and me explaining how that doesnt matter in california wont make a difference. but i promised them i would and i want them to feel safer than they do now. im going to be sad if biden loses because i know on some level they will take it as the country rejecting them as a person. and they will be right, even if the average trump voter is not explicitly anti-trans

Biden is bad, but at least I don't feel like he wants to round me up on a list and execute me for being non-binary/trans. =/ So there's that.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Bilirubin posted:

a cheeser but the melted cheese is mac and cheese and the bun is a pretzel

I'd eat it

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Just lmao at NBC cutting away from Trmppp and just never looking back.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I'm currently going through a bunch of really bad medical poo poo I don't know how it's going to turn out and I've been increasingly feeling like less and less of a human that can interact with other humans.

But by gosh the content the last few days has been incredible and now matter how crazy I feel at lest I'm not as crazy as these fuckos storming the capitol. Bless.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

too little too late, Zuck

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Mirthless posted:

i mean, no president before has invited rioters to come to the capitol building to murder congress, so maybe this time it will be different?

lol

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I'm at the coup attempt
I'm at the covid superspreader event
I'm at the combination coup attempt / covid superspreader event

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Somebody take donnie's phone away from him again and set him down for a nap

Please do something

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I can't believe antifa would dare to send busloads of people from out of state to DC

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I met Fetterman twice at rallies/marches when I still lived in Pittsburgh; he's rad as gently caress both in person and in his policies. I would 100% love to be represented by him again.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Heavy Sleeper posted:

whats the etiquette for eating cake by yourself? I’ve just been taking whatever piece looks right at the time but am worried the uneaten pieces are feeling left out.

You can do whatever you want to that solo-eating cake.

Source: I ate a whole pan of brownies by myself when I was on vacation and nobody could judge me.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Somebody better make sure Jack is hiding in a good bunker for a while.. Trmrrr gonna launch the nukes

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Mr. Funktastic posted:

trump eating a permaban is probably the funniest poo poo to happen in 2020 so far and we've already had a nazi tase himself in the balls to death

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

skewetoo posted:

Sarah Conner voice: the nuclear holocaust was caused by the president being permad on twitter

This is truly the dumbest timeline given that this is absolutely gonna be considered by the orange boy

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

We did it

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Gods_Butthole posted:

Taking this moment to relink my own content because I think day crew would like it and I'm a whore for attention

https://i.imgur.com/pviZhCl.mp4

Seeing stephen miller's face come up in the close up made me giggle as it reminded me that that ghoul is only 4 years older than me

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I just made the Dredd frown irl, thanks

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Please make the Dredd smile.

This is the best I've got, sorry

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Whoops I tripped and dropped this gang tag here I sure hope nobody picks it up!!!

Mods pls rename me to "DoubleODipshit and give me this tag tia

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Pooky posted:

:lol:
We've been preparing for this. We'll be down for a week

Don't worry they have the tin cans and strings ready for their loyal base to use in the meantime

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Zurtilik posted:

Conservatives want the world run by businesses and the free market and then get mad when the free market decides.

Yeah it's not supposed to side against them duh

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

:five:

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

That fake patriot (actually antifa supersoldier) looked disgusting - balls glowing - in his red hat before Congress. Very very disrespectful.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

there was also a woman who got stepped on while carrying a flag explicitly saying not to step on her

Please as if her fellows who trod on her could read

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

oh gently caress that's good

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I don't know who graced me with these beautiful blue balls but thank you :kimchi:

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

CODChimera posted:

who the gently caress is dan bongino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Nan-uARF4

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Gods_Butthole posted:

Such a big happy boy! :3:

Think of just how long it's going to take for that KFC grease smell to dissipate

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

CODChimera posted:

i watch this every time at least twice

:allears: Any reason for posting (and rewatching) it is a good reason

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

They've become so numb
I can't feel them there
Become so fried
So much more aware

They're becoming this
All I want to do
Is to taze my balls
And be less like you

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

Lol my hospital is a covid hub and one of our cardiologists is a covid denialist and terminally Fox News brained. The other members of his practice sat him down and explained he was going to delete his Facebook.

Medical professionals continuing to be COVID-denialists still breaks me. Just how? How can you be medically and scientifically trained and still just be like " :) Nope it's not real" when presented with the staggering weight of evidence? I'm a (state) gov't scientist and even our chuddiest in my branch got all serious about it when I and another person got COVID this summer through work. Ahhhhh.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

He would admit covid was real but it wasn’t a big deal and just meant to harm trump as our icu metastasized to 3 new nursing floors and code blues were being paged over head every hour. rear end in a top hat even wore an n95 all day and didn’t physically see covid patients.

I know my actual breakdown of AAAAAAAAHIng is against the spirit of the thread but aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Anyways, trup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

:allears: Well, can't say it's not a memorable speech at least