Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

If goons want to see badly done drawings and watercolors, we have a goon run discord here: https://discord.gg/25e2VpE
For reasons of teaser, here an ink drawing and two recent watercolors:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

i made a painting of what i think would happen if the mushroom kingdom had a beam to the dark tower

I want all watercolor people in CC so I can tell them about paper and paints and pigments and so on!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

i painted gritty well its a combination pigment pen and paint

indeed looks like you are enjoying painting. If you decide to continue hit me up for tips on paint and paper
I painted Grace Hopper for a frog themed mini art dome:

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

mdxi posted:

:words: and cool stuff
So do you have that hooked up to your houses' heating system?

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Ok Comboomer posted:

this is dystopian as gently caress I love it

this is like a toy they make in hell

Having an adblocker for years now and not having any sort of tv subscription other than Netflix, the aggression of TV commercials aimed at kids is a big slap in the face.

Cool for the writing money, if I could make a year of money in three months, hell, I'll program weapon systems no big deal.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Fatkraken posted:

I DEFINITELY did not spend £200+ on all the colours so I know I have every option to hand...
Oh, did you get the wooden collectors box??? I have been drooling over that for a while but have nowhere to put it...

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

You know, I always think of goons as actual people who are limited by normal people things. As a result, I cannot imagine how you managed this shot. It looks like a long exposure but from what location? A drone?
All the photo's you posted are stunning but this one I would like to know more about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

biosterous posted:

wanna know where this guy's going, i am interigued

Places.