Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Good morning thread! My name is Lieutenant Dan and I have been spending my spare time making trippy dumb fun weed-induced music videos on the Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChQeVSS46XotA-8ZBLYVi5A

My day job requires a shitton of creative output but I never get to gently caress with moving pictures so at night I just sit around and chill out and produce Things To Get High To

(also hello I am greatly enjoying the Wonders Showcased so far in this thread)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

An Ounce of Gold posted:

I don't have anything to show yet, but I wanted to share what I was doing outside of the animation thread. And I want to brag semi-anonymously.

I wrote 6 scripts last year for a known corporation that wants to launch a toy line by using animated webisodes. Well, the focus testing just ended on the 6 stories and they placed 2nd against well known IPs like Angry Birds. The only IP that kids 4-6 liked better was Simon the rabbit.

The company is so happy that they ordered 50 episodes from my writing partner and me. For me that's like a year's worth of pay in 3 months.

Holy poo poo, congrats!! That's loving awesome. :haw:

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

sigma 6 posted:

Nice! Heheh. I VJ weekly and here is one of my performances with Res_Freq (a local DJ) for Radio RVA (Richmond Magazine)

https://twitch.tv/videos/956020564

This slaps :haw: VJing is so cool, it's something I'd really love to do once the pandemic is over (or before that! Twitch sets are fantastic, I can get down to not leaving the house)