Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
(a) You're all wonderful creators of wonderful things!

(b) I'm annoyed to have missed the thread somehow despite posting in CC myself. :cripes:

I've posted these before, but here's some of my creative output during this disaster of a year. I got into lino printmaking earlier in the year and put together a few of kaiju chilling around various landmarks in Austin, TX:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Thengor :3:

Gunther :argh:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I made a pizza peel for my parents the other... month? Who knows anymore.

(yes, I know, I have dusted since)

Walnut and maple, finished first with mineral oil and then a beeswax and walnut oil paste. It's way too heavy to be practical but I'm pretty sure my parents would only display it regardless so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Thanks, folks! I was pretty happy how those turned out.

Also, that's some beautiful wood on that peel.

It really is -- I find that the less I do to the wood stock, the better the final product.

Fantastic birds!