Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I quit my job back in January, and since then, have been trying to put a short story on Kindle every week for a year. I'm also designing my own covers, usually including artwork.

This one has my favorite cover art:

And this one seems to be the most popular, in terms of orders:

I'd already self-published a novel a few years ago, and drew the cover for that one, too. My nephew, who actually went to art school, helped with the colors (and a fellow goon copyedited it):

Since I need to get better at color if I'm going to do my own illustrations, for practice I started drawing monsters from the original Final Fantasy and posting the results on Instagram. I completed Chaos earlier today:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU