Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Scientastic posted:

I decided to make something homemade for my family this year, so I'm giving my relatives a pair of hot sauces for Christmas...

I love the Santa hats on the bottles :3:

Also,

Earwicker posted:

this is extremely cool i wish i was related to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Wallet posted:

I made a bunch of poo poo out of preserved ferns/moss/etc to keep myself busy during the pandemic.

Holy hell this is amazing

do you have a thread or posts about how you make these?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Organza Quiz posted:

Hello thread of wonders! I started needlefelting about five years ago (started a thread for it a while ago that eventually fell into archives) and here are some of the latest things I've finished!

European robin griffin:

Zebra finch griffin:

Dragon-that-is-sized-to-sit-on-my-shoulder-like-a-pet:

And from a year ago but I'm still really proud of it, a 28 AKA Australian ringneck parrot:

These are so amazing and inspired me to go down a google rabbit hole of needlefelting videos and articles. I think I might give it a go in the new year :3:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

timp posted:

Oh my god this is all so precious :cry:

Beautiful dice, too!

It is and it has brightened my day so much :3:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

I've been painting birds this past year. A reason to actually use my tablet and do something for myself.

these are so good!

pls post more bird