Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

I've been working on a game for more than a year now, doing most of the art, and all of the code for it. Recently I took the risky step to go full-time with it. There's a thread for it over in Games!

For three years now I've also been making small desktop calendars, after being inspired to do so by another artist I follow. Having a new drawing to look at on the desk every month is pretty nice. The one for 2021 is currently for sale if you want to support a fellow goon and get a nice trinket for your desk!

Other than that I semi-frequently do random studies and drawings, often late at night, and post them in CC's daily drawings thread, the Discord Keetron mentioned, and on Twitter.

Shinmera fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Nov 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Made some more artwork for my game today:

Still need to do at least two more pieces to fill all the things Steam requires these days.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Wallet posted:

I made a bunch of poo poo out of preserved ferns/moss/etc to keep myself busy during the pandemic.

First one for over my desk.

And then the other part of over my desk.

And then a really big one (~4 feet) in the living room after some complaints that I was hoarding the plants.

And then finally a weird little diorama type thing to live in an alcove with this brick wall thing.

:allears: This looks amazing

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Currently working on a new short game together with my team, to take a break from our main game, Kandria (forums thread here). We're hoping to finish this one by the end of the week. You play as a tired office worker looking to spice up their life a bit, so you go to an animal shelter to find a pet to adopt!

We have a steam page where you can wishlist it if you're interested: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1605720/Eternia_Pet_Whisperer/

It should release in about two weeks from now!